Schools must strive to develop systems that serve the needs of all students.
Join us for a conference day highlighting Holistic Special Education.
Wednesday, May 22, Antioch University New England, Keene, NH
Featuring keynote speaker Kim John Payne, Director of the Center for Social Sustainability.
Followed by workshops and a panel discussion with leaders and practitioners in the field.
Topics will include:
- the changing landscape of special education
- what we know–mining our cognitive capital
- benefits and challenges of collaborative models
- transformative teaching and leading–from ablesim to inclusion
- creating holistic and healthy classrooms–holding space for diversity